From stripping and striping furniture to adding padding to the fabric, much-skilled craftsmanship goes into custom upholstery. It is no wonder why so many of us are willing to pay top dollar to achieve the perfect look and feel. Interpreting when to create a decorative accent to contrast with your surroundings also requires the refined eye of an upholsterer and interior designer.
Why Choose Nesco Upholstery and Design?
- Committed to paying exceptional attention to each customer to meet their unique needs.
- Years of design and technical experience in both Home Furniture Upholstery and Commercial Reupholstery.
- Passionate about delivering flawless products to our clients.
- We offer pick-up and drop service.
- Readily available to assist you in making perfect choices, whether it is choosing the right fabric or furniture.